WEConnect International tasked us with bringing together the WEC community and providing creative solutions to connect guests across the two days at the event - and as a member of the WEConnect community we were best placed to understand the needs of those attending the conference!
- Event delivery within a 60 day lead time, including event creative, content, scenic, project, show management and implementation.
- Creative development, management and execution of the brand identity which represented impact through connection
- We delivered 120 headshots alongside 24 interviews conducted across the conference
- Working closely with other WEConnect businesses to showcase their work to attendees
- Facilitated roundtable discussions with 29 corporate companies and up to 70 women owned businesses
WLLX took on the challenge of reuniting the WEConnect community in a unified space spanning across two days and ensuring seamless, inclusive and collaborative experience for all participants.
To ideate, create and deliver a two day conference within a 60 day lead time, including event creative, content, scenic, management and implementation.
WLLX supported WEConnect to develop a new regional event creative identity – creative so well received that it is now planned to be rolled out globally.
WLLX focused on building meaningful connections for all the guests by developing a custom brand identity and a compelling, interactive activities, set and scenic design that would captivate, reinforce and engage attendees.
WLLX and WEConnect collaborated closely to ensure a seamless experience for attendees, fostering connections and guiding them through the conference’s diverse activities and sessions. The event highlighted several key features:
- A bespoke brand identity
- Custom set and scenic design featuring interactive elements aimed at enhancing connections, such as strategically positioned staging, a personalised step and repeat for group photos, and a badge wall to assist with identification and navigation.
- A professional headshot photography area complete with a makeup artist vanity station for attendees’ convenience.
- Live content capture including guest interviews for future promotional activities.
- Bespoke animated digital content including adding a dynamic visual element to the event.
With over 130 attendees across the two day, we stage managed 11 sessions delivered 346 headshots, an event recap video highlighting the event sessions alongside this, 24 interviews were also conducted across the conference.
The overall feedback we received from WBEs and other stakeholders was overwhelmingly positive, reaffirming the success of the event and the impact it had on all those involved.